Once you have found out how to get rid of computer viruses, you will also learn how to keep yourself safe in the latter part of your computer term.
Here are some tips on how to buy the equipment to keep you safe from computer viruses.
- To make sure that you are buying the right equipment for your needs, you need to research. The right equipment will differ from person to person. So, make sure that you Research all locations before you move to make sure that you are met with the right jargon and the right equipment.
- The equipment that you need will depend on your needs and the nature of your language. For example, you may need a cool digital camera or music or something else that depends on what you want to be able to do.
- Always review your documents very carefully on the first page and on each page to make sure that anything you see is what you really want to see. Sometimes software will show you things that you want to see, but your computer may not have the right window for that and you would have to close it. That is why it is important to review.
- You can save money by finding used electronic equipment, but you will need to be careful, because you might get ripped off because of the nature of the equipment. electronic used equipment is not as expensive as new equipment, but you will see a big difference in the price. So be careful and do not waste your money on a used equipment.
- If you have to go out to buy equipment, do not buy the last of the models because the last will be the most expensive and you will probably have to replace it. Also, you might have a hard time finding the right equipment at the right price. But you can always search the web, or ask for the services of a repairman. Sometimes, a last chance to buy an equipment is the best.
- Never open your computer with a box of paper tape. Tape is like concrete. It will make your computer hardware and software last longer. Your computer case should have a large enough surface area to hold the paper tape. But if your computer still works, you can shred the paper tape and pick up the shredded bits and pieces and put them in the trash can.
- The key is to keep your computer and data protected. There are many programs available to you on the internet that will keep your computer free of viruses, Trojan horses and unwanted programs. Go to the Microsoft website and research a list of these programs and their definitions. And be sure to keep your anti-virus program updated and set to its highest state of protection.
- Finally, have a good program managers. I have been in this business for years and it drives me crazy when I leave a customer’s premises and I cannot find the data base to operate my software. My instructor started training me on Monday, so I have been learning from experience.
So, there you have it, 8 simple rules to follow when selecting your computer support technician. Hopefully, I have saved you money and aggravation, by making simple rules of operation.